[wplug-board] Presentation status

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Wed Apr 16 09:25:59 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 08:00:55PM -0400, Justin Smith wrote:
> Silly me, I just realized that meeting at 5:00 would be virtually
> impossible for any working professional to attend. Assume that when
> I'm talking about 5:00, I'm talking about the evening in general.

6:00 is probably a more reasonable target.  Since we're offering
food, I don't think we need to go later than that.  This may also
help attract some of the Filmmakers people who might not stick
around if it's later.

Saturday's also fine.  I'd leave it to Justin to decide whether a
weeknight or Saturday is likely to attract a bigger crowd.