[wplug-board] I need to change my email address.

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:03:18 EDT 2014

To Justin, Pat, Joe, Vance,

I have recently made a permanent change to my email address.
Use this one from now on.

Stanley

--
Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor Of:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel
additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money
back guarantee if no increase in miles per gallon
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals -  Beauty Products and Health Home
Nutritional supplements for over 45 yrs!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com