[wplug-board] O'Reilly Program

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:31:02 EDT 2013

I'll talk about this briefly at our board meeting tonight, but wanted
to mention that O'Reilly still has us in their system.

I was told that we just need to send them requests when we need books,
and they will need to be honored.

Here is information in that realm:

"It's easy for you to request books for your meetings or special
events—just email usergroups at oreilly.com and include the words "book
request" in the subject line. Don't forget to include your deadline
and shipping address. Prefer ebooks? We can send you a free ebook
certificate to print out for raffles or book reviewers."

Justin, if you are indeed not receiving newsletters from them to
WPLUG's secretary email address, please contact them and ask to make
sure you are still on the list.  The last email I got from them when I
was secretary was on 12/15/2012, so I believe I was getting them up
until we changed aliases.

- joe