[wplug-board] Info about APCUG

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:44:37 EDT 2013

WPLUG Board & Members,

I would like thank Pat Barron for nominating me to run for another year
of membership on the WPLUG Board.  However, due to family commitments
and work load,  I will not be able to accept nomination to the Board for
this year.  So I respectfully withdraw my name for consideration for
next Month's election.

Moving forward,  I would still like to remain active.  I can think of
nothing better than serving on a couple of committees.  Namely, the
Events and Internet Committees.  So if the next board were to consider
me for service on these committees, I would greatly appreciate it.

With Sincerest Regards,

Terry Golightly
(Current) Treasurer Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group.