[wplug-board] Updates for new board

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Wed Nov 20 03:23:11 EST 2013

I have updated the board and committee pages on the wiki to
reflect the changes in membership.  I also updated the e-mail
alias files and mailing list memberships.  Please let me know if
you spot any problems.

On the subject of mailing lists, I notice that the sole list
owner for the wplug-internet, wplug-plan, and wplug-market lists
is David Ostroske.  Since he is not participating much any more,
would someone else like to take over the duties of managing those
lists?