[wplug-board] Litecoin mining program

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Fri Jun 21 12:26:52 EDT 2013

CPUminer, a command-line CPU miner, might be worth a shot:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55038.msg654850#msg654850

I logged in to the server and tried installing the dependencies it lists for
Red Hat-based distros, but yum threw up a mess of dependency errors.
That's too much trouble to go through right before lunch, so I'll give it
another shot later, time permitting.

By the way, Mt. Gox, the titan of Bitcoin exchanges, will begin dealing in
Litecoin some time in July. When that happens, LTC will become accessible
to a lot more people, and hopefully its price will go up ;)

--
*Justin S. Smith*
Vice chair/secretary, WPLUG Board of Directors

/"If you still don't like it, that's OK: that's why I'm boss. I simply know better
than you do."/
-Linus Torvalds

--------
[1] http://www.wplug.org