[wplug-board] Software Freedom Day team registration

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Sun Jul 21 17:54:52 EDT 2013

I registered a "WPLUG" team at the SFD site.  I know we're not sure at
this time what we may or may not be able to do, but today was the
registration deadline for registering a team, if you want to get their
"swag package".  From their site, the potential contents of the package are:

The first 200 teams to request supplies before the cut off date closes
will receive a team pack consisting of SFD T-shirts, stickers, balloons,
DVDs and other goodies. The number of teams able to receive supply will
depend on how successful we are at getting sponsors this year, and might
increase as we get close to the cut off date. Registration order on our
servers will be chosen to determine the teams entitled to receiving goodies.

Assuming we can get this (as it's not guaranteed, as stated above), I
gave them the PO box as the shipping address.

I had to create an account on their wiki and set up a couple of pages.
To find our team homepage, go to:

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org

and follow the various links from there.

The username/password I used are in the usual place on the server, under
"sfd-info".

--Pat.