[wplug-board] Litecoin account fixed

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 23:35:34 EDT 2013

Justin,

Hmmm that is a good question.  Initially I thought I was at the coinbase
web site trying to use the coinbase_info to gain access.  Now I'm not so
sure.  I'll have to double check that and get back to you.  Sorry for
the confusion.  I thought for sure I was at the coinbase site.  I could
have been trying to cross accreditate :<) between crypto currencies.

Terry