[wplug-board] Litecoin account fixed

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Tue Jul 16 21:52:33 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note that I did get our Litecoin account working after reporting the problem to one of Litepool's admins. We've got about a third of a Litecoin in our account...and we can't withdraw unitl we've reached 2 LTC, so we've got a way to before we actually get to enjoy the fruits of our labor. If you've got idle hardware, feel free to chip in so we can reach the withdrawal point sooner.

I had to reset the password, so the updated password is in the usual place.