[wplug-board] WPLUG Board of Directors

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Tue Jul 9 18:52:16 EDT 2013

Good afternoon, everyone!

The next WPLUG Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, July
16 at 7:30 p.m. Between now and then, we’ll have to decide on a medium.
If we aren’t going to meet in person, I think we should set up conference
call.

There are several topics to discuss:

-Status update on the WPLUG picnic

-Status update on Vance’s DDNS project

-Setting a general timeframe for Pat’s Android workshop

-Our plans for September. Are we going to go to Ohio Linux Fest AND hold a
GUM, or just go to Ohio Linux Fest? We should probably start planning for
OLF since we’ve agreed to start making preparations two events in
advance.

-The WPLUG.org hackathon: when/where? Results of our personal inquiries.

-How we will process Stripe/Coinbase payments from WPLUG.org.

If I missed anything, let me know and I’ll add it to the itinerary.

--
*Justin S. Smith*
Vice chair/secretary, WPLUG Board of Directors

/"Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us
communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free market, where
they allow only monopoly."/
-Richard Stallman

--------
[1] http://www.wplug.org