[wplug-board] Not attending July GUM

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Sun Jul 7 03:43:50 EDT 2013

We should press on with announcing IBM Pittsburgh as the meeting venue
as soon as possible.  Otherwise, people may not see the announcement,
and may show up at CLP Brookline and be disappointed...

We'll also need (well, "need" is a relative term, but we'll need it for
people who want WiFi access) an Eventbrite RSVP, so we can get the WiFi
people registered for IBM's guest wireless system. I'll go ahead and
create the Eventbrite and forward the link shortly.  This should go out
both to the mailing list, and be on the wiki.

--Pat.