[wplug-board] Not attending July GUM

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Sat Jul 6 15:45:57 EDT 2013

I haven’t updated the wiki because I didn’t hear back from you or Joe. If the
two of you are fine with moving the meeting to IBM, I’ll update the wiki and
send out an announcement.

It isn’t difficult to set up Coinbase. In fact, it may not take more than 10-15
minutes if everything goes smoothly.

Want to give it a shot tomorrow - say, 2:00? I’ve got to sign off here out of
deference for plans this evening, but I should be free the better part of
the day tomorrow.

--
*Justin S. Smith*
Vice chair/secretary, WPLUG Board of Directors

/"Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us
communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free market, where
they allow only monopoly."/
-Richard Stallman

> On 07/06/2013 03:19 PM, Justin Smith wrote:
> > I think it’s worth having a business meeting.
>
> I believe we need a minumum of membership and board present to have
one
> though.  So we'd at least have to have the membership list handy to
> verify attendees.
>
> > I don’t think we officially have a venue for next week’s GUM. The craft
> > group at CLP Brookline booked up our meeting area every other week
for
> > the indefinite future, so we can no longer use it as our standard
> > location. I’m not sure we can even consider it an alternative location.
> > Pat has generously offered to reserve meeting space at IBM
Pittsburgh,

--------
[1] http://www.wplug.org