[wplug-board] Not attending July GUM

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Jul 3 22:47:18 EDT 2013

Sorry to hear that!

Please have both of our speakers contact me and Terry (or send us their contact info privately) so we can make sure to connect with them with the venue info and logistics, and see if they have any special presentation needs.

--Pat.

Sent from my HTC One™ S on T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network.