[wplug-board] Banking errands

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jan 28 15:00:14 EST 2013

I finally got a chance to stop by First Commonwealth today (a few week
after I'd hoped...).

Terry, I have a new signature card you'll need to sign.  Once it is
signed, I will hand-deliver it to First Commonwealth, to avoid a repeat
of what happened last time... :-)

There is no rush on this, as we (Terry and I) both already have
signature authority on the account - this is just a minor change to
reflect our different titles this year.

While I was there, I also asked them to reissue the debit card that I
can't seem to find, and to cancel the old one.  (I've been looking for
this card for weeks - what do you bet that, now that I've cancelled that
card, I will find it tonight... :-) )  Terry, the branch manager (same
fellow we dealt with last year) says that if you want to get a debit
card issued for yourself, just go into the branch anytime and he'll be
happy to assist with that, it only takes a few minutes to arrange.

--Pat.