[wplug-board] Reminder - WPLUG Board meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) evening

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jan 14 12:42:41 EST 2013

As a reminder, a meeting of the WPLUG Board is scheduled on Tuesday,
January 15th, at 7:30pm.  Same place as last time:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20130115

Per the bylaws, this will be considered to be a "special meeting" of the
board, taking place at the time we'd previously planned on holding a
"regular meeting", and the agenda will be the same.  The only
distinction is, the bylaws require 7 days notice for a "regular
meeting", and only 24 hours notice for a "special meeting".  It is
arguable that the very posting of the meeting notice on the wiki
constitutes "notice" (and this was done a long time ago), but I don't
want to get into that gray area - so I'm just calling the meeting at
this point as a "special meeting".

We will need to be more careful going forward about getting meeting
notices out in a timely fashion - if for no other reason, just to make
sure we all remember when we're supposed to be meeting!  :-)

--Pat.