[wplug-board] Checked the PO box again last night

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Feb 7 13:33:26 EST 2013

Bank statement came.  No transactions on the checking account last
month, so no change to the bank balance - still $734.81.  And we're
still holding $40.00 in as yet undeposited dues, and whatever is in
petty cash.  I will bring the statement with me on Saturday.

Replacement debit card came; I have it at my house, and I promise not to
lose it again.  ;-)

There were no absentee ballots in the PO box; so far, none have been
received at all.  And (miraculously), no Comcast spam this time. ;-)

--Pat.