[wplug-board] Special meeting of WPLUG Board of Directors - February 9th, 2013 - 1:00pm

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Feb 6 14:04:47 EST 2013

In accordance with Section 4.5 of the bylaws, I'm announcing a special
meeting of the WPLUG Board of Directors, to be held on Saturday,
February 9th, 2013 at 1:00pm (just prior to the February GUM), in the
main lobby of the Wilkins School Community Center.  (Or in the Trevanion
Room, if the room is available for our use at that time, as we
technically don't have the room until 2:00pm.)

The agenda for this special meeting is:

* Consider a letter of complaint received from an individual who is not
a member of the organization, and determine the disposition of this
complaint.
* Consider any other business which may properly be brought before the
Board at this time.

Keep in mind that there is another Board meeting already scheduled for
February 19th, so any matters of particular substance can probably wait
until then.  But since we are already meeting for the GUM on Saturday
anyway, I want to have us reach a final resolution on this complaint ASAP.

--Pat.