[wplug-board] Addendum

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sat Dec 7 12:00:21 EST 2013

Oh, and one more thing - to keep informational inaccuracies to a minimum,
I'd like us to begin incorporating wiki updates into our meetings. In other
words, if we agree to hold an event on a certain date, we should
immediately post it to the wiki. The same goes for our meeting notes: they
should be written to the wiki page as we go.

(This is simply a suggestion, and one that I hope you'll all agree with.)

I know from past experience how easy it is to forget about little things
when you've got so much else to do. This way, we'll address our
responsibilities while they're fresh in our minds.

--

*Justin Smith*
Chairman, Western PA Linux Users Group Board of Directors

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius
to understand the simplicity."
-Dennis Ritchie