[wplug-board] December event

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sat Dec 7 11:52:14 EST 2013

Yesterday evening, Stanley tipped me off that the date for our December
event hadn't been updated on the wiki. I went ahead and fixed it, but in
the future, we all need to do a better job of making sure that information
on our site is kept accurate.

Stanley and I also agreed that the program for our Holiday Party should be
settled this weekend. We need to give people enough advance notice so
that they can make plans to attend.

Therefore, I'd like those of you on the Event Committee to decide on a
venue by Sunday evening. I'm certainly available to give my feedback, but
keep in mind, as I said during our impromptu meeting on Tuesday, that I
don't typically frequent bowling alleys or places like Dave and Buster's.

--

*Justin Smith*
Chairman, Western PA Linux Users Group Board of Directors

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius
to understand the simplicity."
-Dennis Ritchie