[wplug-board] Member update

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Thu Aug 29 13:35:26 EDT 2013

Nikolay Boyadzhiev, our third “new member” from the WPLUG picnic, has
failed to get back to me regarding whether he's still interested in joining
as a member. I've tried contacting him by email and Twitter. He didn't
include a phone number or any other means of communication on his
membership form.

Pat and Terry, have either of you stopped by the P.O. box lately? If his
payment hasn't arrived by the next time you check, I will consider him a
non-member and remove him from the roster.

--
*Justin S. Smith*
Vice chair/secretary, WPLUG Board of Directors

/"Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us
communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free market, where
they allow only monopoly."/
-Richard Stallman

--------
[1] http://www.wplug.org