[wplug-board] Checked the PO box tonight

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Sep 6 22:53:17 EDT 2012

The PO box contained only the September bank statement, and some junk
mail from Comcast and a local pizza place...

The bank statement enables me to answer some questions asked at the last
board meeting, that I didn't have answers to at the time.  Yes, WSCC did
cash their check.  Terry's reimbursement check for rental of the picnic
pavilion also cleared.  The bank statement balance as of 08/31/2012 was
$829.65.  Expenses still outstanding are Terry's reimbursement check for
picnic supply purchases, and the debit card transaction for our Linode
service renewal.  The total of those two transactions is approximately
$260, which leaves somewhere around $569 left in the bank.  We will also
owe WSCC another $60 for use of our meeting space in October and November.

--Pat.