[wplug-board] Fwd: Re: [SFD-discuss] Ubuntu CDs

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Sep 5 11:12:30 EDT 2012

Apropos of our discussion yesterday of trying to get Ubuntu discs for
SFD, this was sent to the SFD discussion list yesterday.

It seems that Canonical is just not providing free media anymore, even
for the SFD organizers.  I will check with the Ubuntu PA Community Team,
but I suspect we'll get the same answer (i.e., if you want the
professionally produced media, you've gotta buy it...).

--Pat.