[wplug-board] Update: research on possible venues for board meetings

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Sun May 27 22:17:14 EDT 2012

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Terence Golightly
<terencejgolightly at gmail.com> wrote:
> Our meeting is Tuesday. Right???  I just reserved our room for this Tuesday
> from 6pm to 7pm at CTR Shadyside. If that is not enough time we can always
> finish out in the main seating area.

It's always the first Tuesday of the month, so it will be on Tuesday,
6/5 as far as I'm aware.  I have a beekeeping meet-up this Tuesday
that I already promised I'd go to, so if we moved the board meeting to
this Tuesday, that would be less than ideal for me.

- joe