[wplug-board] Grant Money

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Thu Mar 29 08:00:52 EDT 2012

I read what they want.  That's why we should decide if we want to add a series of classes.  If the WSCC is not in Pgh., I don't think that would be funded.  I could go to the meeting...do you know when and where?

Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.

    like?  They indicate that they don't provide "unstipulated operating
    support" (in other words, they won't give us a grant just because
    we're cool and do good things for the community...) - we'd need to
    propose a specific project of some sort, make a case for why they
    should fund it, and create a budget that demonstrates how the grant
    would be used in support of that project.  This is from their web
    site: