[wplug-board] WPLUG finances

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Mon Mar 26 11:02:34 EDT 2012

Also -- Sprout Fund looks good to me.  The next time they are accepting proposals is the first Friday in May, then July... I read some of the cover letter and I think we do offer a great deal to the community and ought to go for it.  If it is more work than you can handle now, Pat, I could help out.  Actually, as a board, we should all meet concerning the application...should lessen the load. (It could be a special meeting just to fill out the form.)

Judi

________________________________

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.

>________________________________