[wplug-board] The Braddock Installfest

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Sat Mar 24 15:46:25 EDT 2012

	* The bottom one is for the Braddock Install fest.  It is separate. I don't know why it was on the same thread.
	*   I thought it should go to the general members' list as well.  Before i do that, I can write Jon Fetterman or the Braddock Library Director.
	*

	*

Yours,
Judi

Starting: Wed Mar  7 17:28:24 EST 2012
Ending: Tue Mar 13 13:21:21 EDT 2012
Messages: 4
	* [wplug-members] WOuld anyone be interested in teaching?   JUDI GALARDI
	* [wplug-members] WOuld anyone be interested in teaching?   John Lewis
	* [wplug-members] Request for possible trainers   JUDI GALARDI
	* [wplug-members] Consider this for an installfest - Braddock   JUDI GALARDI

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.