[wplug-board] Fwd: [wplug-announce] Event at Hack Pittsburgh

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:25:06 EDT 2012

Pat,

I'm currently and exclusively looking at April 14th.  Joe in his email
to me with the date for the meeting voiced his concern that is was only
2 days after Passover.  Personally, don't feel this is an issue.
However, there may be some cause for concern.  So I need feedback
preferably right now regarding this.  Otherwise I'm ready to go with
04/14/12 1:30pm to 3:30pm. I will check with WSCC as soon as I get
confirmation via this thread.

Thanks

Terry