[wplug-board] Fwd: [wplug-announce] Event at Hack Pittsburgh

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:42:03 EDT 2012

Michael,

Yes I believe he did.  On the subject of advanced notice, will you as
head of the Public Relations Committee be able to post advanced notice
of our events?  Just post an email to wplug-announce of our upcoming
event. About 3 weeks in advance and maybe 2 followup reminders. We have
Pat coming up in April and later this spring/summer Vance will return
for more SSH. I'm going to ask Ted Rodgers if he could do a talk on
firewalls.

Thanks,

Terry

<snip>
--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org