[wplug-board] I sent the question about Braddock to the members list

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 23:31:21 EDT 2012

Judi,

What message are you referencing Judi?  It is generally considered good
form to include in your post the message that are you referring to in
the text of the message and place your questions/comments below it.
This is called bottom posting.  Another form is placing your question
above the text you have included in your message.  This is referred to
as top posting.  Most mailing lists frown upon this.  However as long as
it is not long that shouldn't be a problem here. Another way is to the
message by saving it as a file and then attach it to your message.  So
the recipient may view exactly what it is you are referring to.  Another
way is to include a link if it is a web page.  the way you do My
apologies if you are already aware of this.  Just a friendly reminder.

I am not aware of a policy regarding this and I cc'd this to wplug-board
soliciting a response from our other members who may be more help on
this matter.  In future it is alright to post a question to wplug-board
asking for clarification on something regarding the board.

Regards,

Terry

--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org