[wplug-board] === Draft to Brian Secklecki ===

Michael Loomis amsonia.ciliata at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:34:19 EDT 2012

I would like the waiver form better if it were fitted on a single page.

For instance, putting "No one under the age of 18 shall be permitted to
operate power tools, work on ladders or rooftops, or work on high­voltage
(greater than 50 volts) wiring, whether energized or not." could be
eliminated. I suspect it could cause us more legal problems than protect us
anyway.

I can even try to rewrite it, if it wouldn't be an intrusion.