[wplug-board] === Draft to Brian Secklecki ===

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:12:12 EDT 2012

Brian,

I hope this note finds you well.  Currently the board has a couple of
concerns regarding the task you have undertaken.  One that I will
concentrate here on is a "Statement of Work".  We would greatly
appreciate it if you could update the below link to the WSCC project
wiki page reflecting your participation, an introduction bio of your
colleague, how the work will be done, what work will be done and the
materials provided for the project. (Of course we desire to confirm the
cost of labor and material to Wplug and henceforth WSCC to be $0). This
way we can show the membership more concretely what exactly is going on
with the project. Please send us notice of when you have updated this
page.

We appreciate all that you agreed to do on behalf of Wplug.  The board
hopes to be able to approve all work to be done.

I think I need to add notice somewhere in here regarding the waiver
form.  What does everyone think.

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Wilkins_School_Network

Sincerely,

Terry Golightly
--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org