[wplug-board] Wireless router

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jun 25 03:36:17 EDT 2012

Per today's discussion - I managed to re-flash my Linksys WRT150N with
DD-WRT v24 preSP2 [Beta] Build 14896, without bricking it or otherwise
messing it up. ;-)  I haven't really been in tune with the open source
router world in a while, this "preSP2 [Beta]" version is the latest
available, and is dated 2010-08-09 - I guess development of DD-WRT is no
longer happening, and I haven't looked into what replacements are
available.  But this hardware is old enough that this old version of
DD-WRT should be fine.

Anyway, we could use this in the Trevanion Room at the next GUM if we
need it.

--Pat.