[wplug-board] donation for a non-profit

Brian A. Seklecki seklecki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:01:01 EDT 2012

Just a quick note (I was out of town all weekend):

A reminder that this Thursday is the day I have Tom marked off to work with
me on several projects outside his normal project load (two Pro Bikes
projects, etc.)

Does the board need to formally meet and endorse a plan before approaching
the WSCC Board with the proposal?  How often do they meet and how quickly
do you think you could solicit an answer?

Can WPLUG the board call a meeting, then host it via teleconference or web
conference?  Maybe after work one night this week (tomorrow or Tuesday?)

I can maybe get us A Cisco Meetingplace conference to dial into via my new
employer.   Or drive anywhere really.