[wplug-board] Bank account signature card glitch

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Jul 26 12:33:35 EDT 2012

I finally got a chance (i.e., at a time I remembered to do it during
normal business hours) to call First Commonwealth to find out why we
haven't received the updated debit card for our checking account.

It seems that they have no record of the updated signature card that
Terry and I signed, and no record of a new debit card.  The branch
manager who was helping me with this apparently retired just around the
time we were originally working on it, so is no longer there. I'm afraid
our paperwork may have gotten lost in the shuffle of her retirement.
The new branch manager there is currently digging through files trying
to find the missing paperwork.

Terry, you and I may have to do the whole signature card thing again
(sign the card, copy of photo ID, etc.) if they can't locate the
original paperwork.  If it doesn't get sorted out in time for renewing
our Linode service, I would be willing to renew it on my own card and
get reimbursed by check.

--Pat.