[wplug-board] Fwd: Linux rental fee and getting a pavillion.

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:30:11 EDT 2012

Okay,

I got it today.  Its on Sunday August 19th from 0800 to 1159 hrs at  the
Lakeshore Pavilion.  It is accessible but w/o electricty an no alcohol
permit.  It cost us $30.00.  Well there it is.  Since I didn't get one
with electricty, we need to make sure we have adequate lighting and fire
starting materials.  Okay!

Terry