[wplug-board] Fwd: Linux rental fee and getting a pavillion.

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:42:03 EDT 2012

Gang,

We will need to appropriate funds for the last two meetings at the next
board meeting.  I have been unable to get out to North Park to reserve a
pavilion for us.  Time constraints have put a damper on my ability to
get out there.  Is there any chance someone who might live closer to
North Park than myself can get down there and reserve a Pavillion?  Let
me know if so.   Otherwise I'll try to get up early and get to the
Park's administration office around 8:30 when reservations begin.

Terry