[wplug-board] meetup and Vance

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:33:22 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Michael Loomis
<amsonia.ciliata at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a link to the meetup I was telling you about:
> http://www.meetup.com/PIttsburgh-Free-Software-and-GNU-Linux-Meetup-Group/

I see previous meetings on that page actually showed a couple of WPLUG
meetings.  Interesting.  I'll likely join myself pretty soon.

> I joined this meetup tonight. I wanted to suggest the July 14, our Bastille
> Day meeting, to this meetup, but I didn't see any information about the
> meeting on our webpage. I thought I would ask Vance about this, but I don't
> know his email.

I made a listing on WPLUG.org for it, calling the topic of the talk
"Advanced SSH".  Not sure if Vance has anything else in mind, but I
figured that should be sufficient.

- joe