[wplug-board] Upcoming installfest & GUM

Michael Loomis amsonia.ciliata at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:00:38 EST 2012

Do people a color or black and white flyer? Do people want a full page or
should I make two a page and then you have to cut them up? I'm going to do
the poster in OpenOffice. You'll probably need to download a Google font to
print it up. I presume that should met no objection. I could just include
the font in the email. (I want to use an open font, because it is
consistent with open source software.)