[wplug-board] Upcoming installfest & GUM

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Sun Jan 29 23:21:29 EST 2012

It might be a good idea to mention on the installfest flier that we welcome beginners and up.
This way we can accommodate people who are curious about Linux but feel they are not techno-savie enough to try it out.
I could place it at a few restaurants in the SqHill area, but I'd like to try to reach people in E Lib and Bloomfield, to name two more.

Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.