[wplug-board] Hack Pittsburgh want to do a joint meeting

Michael Loomis amsonia.ciliata at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 05:52:09 EST 2012

Here's the email from Hack Pittsburgh:

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 23:02, Hack Pittsburgh <info at hackpittsburgh.org>
 wrote:

> Greetings,

    I'm writing to see if we can schedule a common event.

   I'm also writing to say thank you for listing us on your about page's
> other groups section. Thanks!

   We've had some of our members express an interest in converting to
> Linux, so I went to your site to see when the next install "party" was
> going to be, but it looks like the upcoming events only covers the end of
> last year? (I might not be looking in the right place).

   What I was wondering was if you would be interested in discussing a
> mutual 'install party' kind of event in our space. Ideally for us it would
> a Friday evening as one of our Open to the Public Friday Night events, but
> we could also talk about maybe a Saturday afternoon event as well.

   Looking forward to your reply!

   Thanks,

      --Doug Philips for HackPittsburgh