[wplug-board] WPLUG

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:18:09 EST 2012

Judi,

Anyone can edit the wiki.  Its best to create an account and login
though.  Otherwise the only way we have of immediate recognition of who
edited the page would be an IP number.  The boards next meeting is
February 7th.  If you can not make it, please send me an email with your
report a day or two prior to the event.

Check: http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard for board meeting

Regards,

Terry