[wplug-board] Committees, speakers, activities

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 15:31:39 EST 2012

ok w/ me.

Here is the number for: . Shadyside 5524 Walnut Street: 412-621-6880
 Just sk for the Manager--I have the date set; I just like to call a few days ahead to confirm.

Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.