[wplug-board] Committees, speakers, activities

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:42:12 EST 2012

Board,

I'd like to get some ideas for the February GUM.  We need a
speaker/activity.  Any suggestions?  I know Nic Schembri has offered to
step in and present on a subject that I don't presently recall. I find
him to be a capable, knowledgeable presenter.

I was hoping that we would have a full complement of members for the
upcoming meeting, but as long as we have a quorum we can perform the
business of the group. That said, having all present can help us keep
everybody on the same page.

Onwards,  last  year I created business cards for each board member. If
no one objects,  I can edit the current batch and have some ready in a
scribus format that I can send/attach in an email to each of us. Last
year, I printed them out on a basic business cards (expensive).  Will
each of you let me know if that is ok and I'll prepare accordingly.

Regards,

Terry
terencejgolightly at gmail.com