[wplug-board] Feb. 7 mtg

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:16:12 EST 2012

Judi,

No we will keep the date. Please if you could provide me with the
contact information for who we need to talk with at the Coffee Tree
Roasters.

On 01/20/2012 12:44 PM, JUDI GALARDI wrote:
> I'll be glad to confirm our spot at Coffee Tree Roasters, but I won't be
> able to attend.  Consider a change of date? Up to u.
> Judi

Sorry you won't be able to attend, however, I believe that it is up to
the board to make any changes to where and when it meets and to do so we
need to meet and a member needs to put forth the proposition to a vote.
 I'll  post a synopsis of the meeting in an email to you if you like.

Terry