[wplug-board] Another Draft of WPLUG Tour of the Red Hat Lab

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:48:16 EST 2012

Greetings,

This month's meeting of the Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group will
on Saturday January 14th 2012. It is at our usual locale the Wilkins
School Community Center from 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Where the board will
conduct  the groups business and additionally, would like input from the
membership regarding, what is good about WPLUG and what can be done by
all to improve it.

If you were on hand for the candidates irc discussion, then you know
that increasing membership was a major topic and reaching out into
different communities to find new users/members.  Also maybe changing
the way we conduct meetings/installfests and the frequency with which we
do that.

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Terry Golightly
Now Chair of your Western Pennasylvania Linux User's Group (nice
promotion) :-)
chair at wplug.org