[wplug-board] Are we still meeting tonight?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Jan 3 17:08:47 EST 2012

I actually won't be there, myself.  Given where I live, it's too dicey
for me to venture out in this weather.  Not only did I blow out of work
early because of the weather, but also had to abandon my car about two
blocks from home because I couldn't get it all the way there (and was
lucky to get even that far - Banksville Road was a skating rink, cars
fishtailing all over the place...).

I've sent my report (such as it is) to Terry.

--Pat.