[wplug-board] poster for Install Fest

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 10:13:06 EST 2012

Mike,

I might have a small issue with some of the font spacing, and having a
mac image on the front.  This is a great start.  Not necessarily a
relevant poster for today, but a great template for future events!

Good work,

Terry

P.S. I spoke to Brian Seklecki this morning and he is bringing his PXE
server with him.  You might want to talk to him about whether he still
wishes to serve on the PR committee.

Time to shovel snow