[wplug-board] Planned conference call with HackPittsburgh

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Thu Feb 9 15:50:24 EST 2012

Let's wait.

________________________________

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.

>________________________________

    idea of a drawing open to paid members only and give them away that
    way at the end of the GUM portion of the event.  Assuming there are
    enough paid members present (aside from the board) to make that
    viable.  Or maybe we should do that at the next GUM and include a
    blurb about it in the meeting announcement (to give people the idea
    that there is going to be this "special thing" that's only open to
    paid members) - not sure there's enough lead time at this point to
    do that for this Saturday.