[wplug-board] Planned conference call with HackPittsburgh

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Thu Feb 9 15:39:32 EST 2012

I'm still not sure about the conference call, but I do wish I could attend the meeting on the 10th.  Please let me know what you think.

Judi

 PS: Do you want a couple of relatively new computer bags as give aways?  I have a couple of extras.

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.