[wplug-board] Planned conference call with HackPittsburgh

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Feb 8 16:06:37 EST 2012

As I promised I'd take the lead on this...

I'm planning a conference call with HackPittsburgh on Monday Feb 13th at
7:00pm, to discuss the idea of doing a "mini-installfest" in their
space.  What I can tell you right now is their requested scheduling
would involve the event being on a Friday evening (which is when they
hold events that are open to the public).  Aside from that, we need to
go over their expectations, what they hope to get out of a joint event
like this.  Based on preliminary tossing ideas around, I suspect we
could do this with just one or two WPLUG volunteers.

If you want to dial in to the call, let me know, and I'll send you the
conference dial-in information.

--Pat.